My Life on Earth

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Struggling...Trusting God

This Mama is hurting for her Little Man. I ask for prayers from all my readers. Watching Little Man is tearing my heart out. It is amazing how we ache when our children ache. How must God have felt when Christ ached on that cross? Tonight I had the thought, you (being God) went through so much more with your son than I have to go through with mine. Give me the strength, peace, and understanding to get through it as only God could. Because in and of myself, I wanted to grab Little Man up, take him to that neurologist right now and tell the doctor to figure out what is going on. Obviously, that is not what I am to do though. I am to be patient and wait for the appointment; whenever that maybe. Please pray that this appointment is soon.

No comments: