My Life on Earth

Friday, May 23, 2008

Autodidact...Huh

You paid attention during 91% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



When the hubby got home last night, he wanted to see the pictures I had taken with my new lens, and read my blog. When he got to the high school diploma quiz, he decided to take it. So that 91% is his score. As we were reading the description that the quiz gave we wonder what autodidact meant. So we immediately opened another webpage, and checked out the meaning on Wikipedia. We started to laugh when we read the meaning. Ironic, I think not.

Autodidacticism (also autodidactism) is self-education or self-directed learning. An autodidact, also known as an automath, is a mostly self-taught person.


No comments: