I spent last week, pulling up the quarter round, base boards, the old vinyl floor, and scraping up the glue. I then spent the weekend, after the hubby removed the toilet and sink, fixing and repainting the walls. I still have a little more sanding to do and touch up the paint, but the bulk of it is done. Saturday, I got most of the tile laid down and cut pieces that needed to be cut. The hubby helped a bit, but I am trying to do as much of this on my own as possible. Then yesterday I picked all the fitted tiles back up and glued them down. Now is has to set for 24 - 48 hours before I grout. Then we can put the bathroom back together. It looks like we will be done by the weekend. Yeah!!!!