My Life on Earth

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The ABC's of Me

Accent: southern
Book that I like: Bible
Chore I don’t care for: unloading the dishwasher
Dog or Cat: 1 dog
Essential Electronics: digital camera
Favorite Cologne: None.
Gold or Silver: gold
Handbag I carry most often: small and cute
Insomnia: no
Job Title: Homemaker
Kids: Three
Living Arrangements: ranch style house
Most Admirable Trait: intercessory prayer
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: pathological liar
Overnight hospital stays: three
Phobias: snakes
Quote: All things work together
Religion: Christian
Siblings: one older sister and older brother
Time I wake up: 5:50 am
Unusual Talent or Skill: Martha Stewartness
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: none
Worst Habit: popping nuckles
X-rays: yes
Yummy Stuff: pizza, chocolate
Zoo Animal I Like Most: giraffe

Why don't you play too?

No comments: