My Life on Earth

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another Silly Quiz

Three jobs I have had in my life
1.Wendy's Fast Food
2.Quality Control Microbiologist
3.Research microbiologist


Three movies I watch over and over
1.Over the Hedge
2.Sling Blade
3.Alvin and the Chipmunks


Three places I have lived
1. Crossville, TN
2. Mississippi State, MS
3. Huntsville, AL

Three shows that I watch
1. Scrubs
2. My name is Earl
3. Numbers


Three places I have been
1. Coronini, Romania
2. Baltimore, MD
3. Washington, DC


Three people who e-mail me regularly
1. Sherry
2. ???
3. ???


Three of my favorite foods
1. Gyros
2. Pasta
3. Chocolate


Three places I’d rather be right now
1. On a Honeymoon
2. Thrift shopping
3. Understanding life


Three friends I think will respond
1. Sherry
2. Laurie
3. Bev


Three things I am looking forward to this year
1. Growing in my Walk with God
2. New Bathrooms
3. July 4th


No comments: