My Life on Earth

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blood Work In and I'm Exhausted

Based on the blood work, everything looks good. Little Man was dehydrated, but other than that, the blood work shows nothing. Good, but I am still baffled. Just pray for an answer also pray that if it is something to be picked up on the EEG that he have his bugs and pain during the testing. His EEG is schedule for August 11th, his appointment with the neurologist has been rescheduled for the 11th immediately following the EEG.

On a side note, I am exhausted. The singer and Skippy stayed over last night. It was 4am when we went to bed, then I got up at 5:30am when the hubby came back over
to the house to get ready for work. He slept at the neighbors house since the girls were here.

I am going to go make some coffee and the children and I are headed into town to get dinner with the Hubby and return some clothes I bought for Kid-O today.

No comments: