My Life on Earth

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kid-O donates her Hair

So about a year ago, Kid-O told me that she wanted to donate her hair to someone who does not have any because they have gotten sick. I told her okay, but that we had to keep it really healthy.

So one year later, we have nine inches, and enough to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.

Here is the end result after the ponytail was cut off. I think it is really cute. She likes it too. I really like it because it is easier to maintain.

Pantene Beautiful Lengths is where we are sending Kid-O's hair too. Not many people know about them, so they don't get as many donations as Locks for Love. Which is a good thing, because Lock for Love has to throw out a lot of the donations they get because they just can't use it all. Plus Locks for Love requires 10 inches whereas Pantene on requires 8 inches and Locks for Love only makes kid wigs from what I understand, whereas Pantene will make kid and adult wigs.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

I like the new do! Very cute...easy maintenance is a plus!

Caleb and Emily's Mommy said...

You look beautiful M.! What a wonderful thing for you to do. I hope my little girl will have a heart as sweet as you!

Nikioliee! said...

aww i wish i was that cool at your age!! cute cut too!