My Life on Earth

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What a View...



The hubby is in Salt Lake City this week, which I don't like because I miss him very much. I had the blessed opportunity to go to Salt Lake with him last summer. There of course was no snow on the mountain then. Salt Lake City is really not a big as you might think it is. However, there are some wonderful places to eat.

Speaking of which, those guys out there are going to Rodizo's Grill tonight. It is a Brazilian restaurant, where everything is served from the grill on large skewers (pineapple, chicken, steak, livers, tomatoes, mushrooms, and some others that I am forgetting). I got into an eating contest with one of those unruly engineers last summer. He just thought he could out eat me. I think my hubby forewarned him not to try, but he did and lost. If you ever have the opportunity to eat there do it, the cost is expensive ($25.00), but well worth it.


We also got to go to Park City the last day; site of the 2002 Winter Olympics. It was great. I am not a daredevil, just an eater, but I went down a zip line that if I remember correctly was 1500ft long with a 500ft drop. (Hubby will correct me if I am wrong).


We also got to go down the bobsled track. In the summer, the bobsleds have rubber wheels on them to go down the track. We went 70.5mph and pulled 4G (I think). What a ride. Yet again expensive, but if you have the opportunity go for it. You will never forget it and you will always have something to talk about. You don't get to drive the bobsled, so you have a driver and we had a passenger with us also.

I hope I get to go TDY with the Hubby again sometime.

No comments: