My Life on Earth

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Art of Coloring Eggs

Kid-O and Little Man coloring their eggs So does anyone know why we color eggs for Easter. I have no clue, but I do know that watching children color eggs is fun, although nerve racking. I find it interesting how boys gravitate of boy colors and girls gravitate to girl colors without being told or asked.

Mini-Me trying to get the eggs

Ah. Bright Colors. Must get them now.

Kid-O intently decorating

I enjoy watching the intensity of kids trying to make the eggs turn out exactly like they want them too.

Little Man proud of his work of art

Ah. The Pride of Success

Two of Little Man's Eggs I am not exactly sure what they are supposed to be, I just know that he was very proud of his work, and very upset that he broke one of his eggs.

Two of Kid-O's Eggs
Her man started to run before he dried. We are still learning the fine art of when enough is enough. He look pretty good when immediately finished.


Group Effort

As you can tell, the orange man belongs to Little Man and the pink egg, with the M and all the flowers belongs to Kid-O. The others are mine. By the way, trying to blow the yolk and whites out of the eggs, is not easy at all.


No comments: