My Life on Earth

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter in our house. We went to church, then came home had lunch and then against what I wanted to do, we went to Sears to get my tired fixed on my van. When coming home from church, in the church parking lot, I ran over a corner chip of ceramic tile (God is building an addition to the church building). Which of course punctured my tire. After fixing the tire, we came home and relaxed the rest of the day.

Kid-O got an i-Sing kareoke/mp3 player/recorder from the Easter bunny. As you can tell, she was excited.

Little Man got Iron Arry and Bert from the Easter bunny. More Thomas trains for anyone who does not know who they are. He loves his Thomas. He gets to ride Thomas in a few weeks.

This of course is the whole family. One of those silly things that Mommy makes them do every year. Go outside in the cold and take pictures by the bamboo. I love it they strongly dislike it. They will appreciate it one day, I think.


No comments: