My Life on Earth

Monday, March 3, 2008

Confused...

Have you ever had one of those days where you would just like to run away? Well, that is me right now. I would like to be able to get away from everything and everyone and relax. Time to figure out what I want. Even though I know it is not about what I want; it is about God's plan for my life. Right now his plan is for me to be the mother and submitted wife. I am struggling with always being in demand for others, but never really having time for myself and then when I do I fell guilty. For example, Saturday, I went out with some women friends from church. I had a good time, but I know it would have been better if I could have gotten past the guilt of leaving my husband with the kids (not from him though). I know that guilt comes from Satan. So as you can tell, I am confused on how to be the person that I want to be and the person God has made me into.

No comments: