My Life on Earth

Monday, April 14, 2008

Overwhelmed with Joy

God is amazing. I went to bed last night singing; "Our God is an awesome God, He reigned from Heaven Above, Our God is an awesome God." I can't seem to get it out of my mind.

This weekend with the sponsoring a of friend for his walk to Emmaus and working the walk to Emmaus was a blessing beyond measure. I can't go into much detail yet, because the wife is going this weekend coming up and she reads daily. But I can tell you, to watch God work and seeing his work is beyond anything anyone could ever even begin to measure. Just try to measure and God will blow it out of the water again.

I am sure that over the next few weeks, I will be able to tell you all so much more about what God has and is doing in the lives of my hubby and I, and our dear friends of "Blessed and Beyond".

Part of the story is theirs to tell, and part is ours to tell. I am sure that when God is ready for us to tell everyone, he will tell us NOW.

Thank you for reading my babbling for the day. I am soooooo overjoyed with so many blessing, that I am and have been overwhelmed by God again. I thank God for loving me so much that he choose to use me and then to see the blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DE COLORES!! Thank you for supporting the Walk to Emmaus movement. My prayers go with you and your friend's family.