My Life on Earth

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How big is God?

Last night, the hubby and I were walking and talking, then laying in the driveway looking at the stars. As we were laying there, we were talking about God, and how great and big he is. The hubby was talking about God being everywhere and in everything. That He is infinitely far away, as in the stars and universe going on forever, but at the same time infinitely close, as in us. He said that was the only way he could even begin to grasp how big God is. I just found it interesting that he grasps God that way, and I grasp God in the sounds that I hear, because He is in all sounds. God allows me the ability to hear things that I never used to hear; therefore, giving me a small grasp of just how big God is. Just crazy thoughts of the hubby and I, but I thought there might be others, that have their own way of getting a small glimpse of God's greatness.

No comments: