My Life on Earth

Friday, May 15, 2009

What's Going On...

You can't see them very well, but I finally got the plants that "Am I Getting Old" gave me. I don't remember the name of them, so if you would remind me that would be great. I put them along the fence line under the magnolia tree. I hope they do okay there.

The hubby got the whole house fan completely installed this week. It is nice. We have not run the A/C since it has been running. It does not cool the house, but there is a consent flow of air through the house, which makes it feel cool.

Then this is the great fun. A roof leak. We are not sure what is causing it yet. We have picked the roofer we are going to allow to fix it though, because he was the most logical about what to do. He wants to come back when it is raining to see if he can determine exactly where it is leaking from, instead of just tearing the roof off and going from there, like all the others have wanted to do.