My Life on Earth

Monday, May 4, 2009

Open House

Okay, here is the deal. I want my friends to come see my house, experience fried bread, and help me get my Longaberger foot off the ground. Fried bread you ask. Well, it is homemade bread dough that is then fried and served with your choice of toppings. I always eat my with butter, some use sugar, Kid-O says honey and syrup is good, and I think my sister always used cinnamon sugar.
So Monday, May 11th at 6:30pm, I want all my friends to come to the house. I will send out an email as well since not all my friends read my blog. Hope to see you here.

Stay as long as you would like, and eat fried bread. Some ladies and I went out last week for dinner and I mentioned the fried bread I made for the kids. That is how this whole thought started with open house, fried bread and Longaberger.

If you would like to order a basket (free shipping until May 15th) or book a show to help me out that would be fabulous as well. I decided to start selling Longaberger to help contribute to the family. I thought it would be a great way to save for a vacation every year. So that is my goal. Plus you can always order online at www.longaberger.com/brendareeks.

So if you want to come to see the house, and eat fried bread email me for directions.

No comments: