My Life on Earth

Monday, May 11, 2009

Decorating...Painting...Again

The downstairs room, scrapbook room, is in desperate need of remodeling. But that is just not going to happen yet. We have other things we would rather do first.


So I decided to ahead an give it a coat of paint. Paint makes anything look better, right?


As you can tell, the downstairs room is the same gray that the laundry room and garage are painted. So I don't really feel like it is part of the house, although it is.


So I have the doors painted going into the laundry room, the window paint (the blue blinds have to go), and now I am working on all the holes in the walls. As you can tell from the picture with the plaster, there is a lot of holes. I'll let you know how it turns out.

I hope to see everyone tonight. I am looking forward to see you guys. Have a great day.


No comments: