My Life on Earth

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 Rewind...

I stole this from Gracie Lucy, who stole it from Smarty Pants Rants...who stole it from someone...who stole it from someone else. So who knows who get original credit!!

What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before? I started blogging!

Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I have not ever made any new years' resolutions.

Did anyone close to you give birth? Dear friends from college had their first child this year.

Did anyone close to you die? Karen, who lost her battle with cancer. What an awesome Spirit.

What countries did you spend time in this year? No where this year.

What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? Nothing that I know of right now. God has blessed us beyond measure.

What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? The Sunday I got to serve Karen.

What was your biggest achievement of the year? Learning to deal with trials, and tribulations.

What was your biggest failure? Allowing Satan to steal my joy.

Did you suffer any serious injury or illness? No, praise God.

What was the best thing you bought? A new house.

Whose behavior merited celebration? Karen

Whose behavior made you appalled and/or depressed? I prefer not to answer this one.

Where did most of your money go? Life and doctors!

What did you get really, really, really excited about? Buying a bigger house.

What do you wish you'd done more of? Studying God's word.

What do you wish you'd done less of? Cleaning.

Did you fall in love in 2008? Daily to my amazing hubby.

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? No, I don’t hate anyone.

What was the best book you read? The power of faith.

What did you want and not get? I don't know.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I do't remember and I turned 32. My birthday is 23 days away.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Nothing, It was ordained by God to make model me into the image of Christ.

What political issue stirred you the most? Presidential election.

Who did you miss? Clara.

Who was the best new person you met? Jeff

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. That no matter how much growing you have done, there is still so much more to be done.

What sums up this year? Blessed.

No comments: