My Life on Earth

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Camera dumping...

Like Father, Like Son (The hubby and Papaw)
Guitar Time (Mini-Me and Daddy)
Little Man received his first webkinz yesterday in the mail from Santa. It included the following letter: "I heard you ask M______ for her Webkinz pug because you did not have one. I thought I would go ahead and send you a Webkinz. I hope you enjoy and know that I will be praying for you during all of your doctors' appointments. See you in December. Love Santa"
Kid-O was not willing to give her brother the Webkinz that she got, we tried to explain that Santa would concerned highly upon her generosity if she would give it to him. That Santa treasures the kind, giving spirit as God calls us to be, but she would not give in. So we used it as an opportunity to teach our children about giving from God's prospective.

No comments: