My Life on Earth

Friday, January 16, 2009

Scrapbook Room Revealed...

Here is the scrapbook room, craft room, office, whatever you wish to call it. For me it is the scrapbook room. I have not had an opportunity to really get it organized yet, or use it for that matter, but it is here and waiting for me. Yippee.


As you can tell from this picture, there is a large built in desk and shelves, which are nice. Room to work, not just a sewing machine in the closet anymore. I can't wait to get down there and get it organized and in use. I have lots of pictures to scrapbook, since I have been out of commission since early December.

Routine update...I am getting there. I have to get up about 50 minutes to an hour before everyone else in the morning to get my Bible and pray time in. I have not gotten used to that yet, but that is the only time I have found that the house is quiet.

Little Man update...We head back to UAB next week for his appointment with the pediatric cardiologist. Depending on what this doctor says, we are a go for spinal surgery. God placed someone in my life this morning whose father has aortic stenosis. She said they discovered the stenosis in her father when he was 14 because he pasted out. He was given a pacemaker at the time, then when he was around 40 the valve was replaced. He is currently in his 60's and still on his first valve. So that is great news, many people with this heart defect have the valve replaced 2-3 times in their life time.

No comments: