My Life on Earth

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Crazy...Crazy...Crazy

This week has been a bit crazy so far. We are trying to get into a new routine at the new house. I have to drive Kid-O to school and pick her up now, because her new school does not run buses. Finding the right time to do my Bible study, since I am now on the road when I used to have that time by myself. Figuring out the homework stuff with the new school and new teacher. Plus Little Man has his urodynamics test tomorrow, and Sears is coming out Thursday to give us an estimate on putting vinyl on the upstairs portion of the house. Crazy life. I told some friends I would get pictures of the house loaded. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow or Thursday. No promises other than I will get too it as soon as I can. I will definitely post tomorrow what we learn at the urologist office.

No comments: