My Life on Earth

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update...

So, it has been a shocking 20 days since my last post. Hard to believe. I used to have so much time on my hands I did not know what to do with myself. But now I am perfectly busy. I like it to a degree and to a degree I don't.

First off, I started transcribing for an insurance company, oh about five or six weeks ago. I enjoy listening to the audio files and typing them. I get to work on my schedule, basically when I want. They require 12 hours per week, but I think I am actually working about 20 hours per week. I don't know for sure, because they pay by the page.

Secondly, No, I don't need the job. The hubby and I are doing great. God always provides everything we need. However, the hubby mentioned that he wants to take the kids on a ski trip, hopefully the winter of 2010-2011. Well, I figure that will be about a $4000 trip and we like to pay cash, so we thought this would be an excellent way to save the money, without dipping into everything else.

Thirdly, we were on a week long adventure around North Carolina and South Carolina all last week, so I was not around.

All that being said, should explain the lack of time, but enjoying the lack of time. No complaints from me. I find that now instead of wasting 3 or 4 hours a day online, I spend that same amount of time, making money for a great family vacation. So I am going to dedicate the remainder of the day, before the hubby gets home, to speed blogging and posting as many post as I can.

I love you guys, and thanks for checking in on me. I really appreciate it.

No comments: