My Life on Earth

Friday, August 14, 2009

Most Exciting Part of Vacation...

Okay, so traveling down I-85 heading home on the Sunday after a week of vacationing,
the most exciting part of the trip occurred. Imagine this...

Traveling I-85 at 78 miles per hour in the right hand lane coming up on an eighteen wheeler. So the hubby moves over to the left lane to pass this truck. While passing this truck, a vehicle comes flying up behind us. The hubby taps the brakes to say, "Hey, I'm here don't hit me." Finishes passing the truck and immediately moves over to the right lane. The individual in the vehicle behind us, comes us to the side of our van and proceeds to throw rocks at us. He speeds up to 85 or better, I call 911 while the hubby speeds up so we can get the information off of the car, make, model, tag, color, etc. We go back to the location and file a police report. Now dealing with other driver's insurance to get my van fixed.

Yes, this is a real story, not made up and no joke. No, the damage is not bad, just several nicks out of the paint. Praise God no windows were broken. We had all our kids with us and one of our big kids. What type of person drives around with rocks in their cars to throw at people?

Okay, maybe not the most exciting, but definitely the most CRAZY...

No comments: