My Life on Earth

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Loving the Cricut

So, the week before Spring break, I started painting the front room of the house and the hallway. I finished it up last week after we returned home. I have also been at the Cricut again. More scripture.
The scripture is on the wall above the enterway from the front room to the dining room. The Cricut does an excellent job of cutting the vinyl, especially once I figured out what I needed to do.

I am going to get Kid-O's room done once I am able to find the pink vinyl. I found the brown at Wal-mart, but they don't carry the pink and neither does Hobby Lobby. I suppose I will have to look online and order it. I need red for the boys rooms also.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Love the new look and the Cricut looks like fun!
Miss you!
Love you!
Sherry

Shawna said...

The Cricut good great! Good job. Love the new look. Pink and brown go so well together. I also like blue and brown. RJ wears that quite a bit. :) Hope things are going well for you and your family.