My Life on Earth

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All Hooked Up

Little Man went for his EEG yesterday. I thought you all might enjoy looking at him all hooked up. Yet again, he was a trooper through the whole thing. Sorry about the photo quality, I forgot to take my camera, so I used my cell phone. It works in a pinch.
After the EEG, we saw the neurologist again. We still know nothing, his EEG was normal however, the EKG led off of his heart was abnormal. So will are off to the cardiologist (Dr. Israel) on August 26th. The neurologist said it may be nothing, but whenever she sees anything out of the normal she refers out. She does not want to take any chances. She also referred us out to the ENT, to see if the dizziness was caused by some interior ear problem.
We saw the ENT this morning, everything looks good. He can hear well, with a little diminished hearing loss due to his tubes not functioning anymore, but nothing to be concerned with because they will come out when they are ready. So as you can tell, we still know nothing, which right now I am taking as a blessing.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

We are still praying for you guys. I'm glad to see that even while all hooked up he's able to smile. He is a trooper and that's got to be a blessing in itself. Which cardiologist are you seeing?