My Life on Earth

Friday, June 19, 2009

Mississippi Vacation

I thought I would post some pictures from our week in Mississippi. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the pool. This is my favorite picture. Mini-Me, at two, has decided it is just great fun to jump into the pool and swim back to the latter. I am amazed that he has taken to the water the way he has. It is just plain fun to watch him doing this. We got a season pass to the pool, because Mini-Me loves to swim.

Little Man just looking goofy.

Kid-O playing with daddy. Kid-O loves the water, but we can't seem to get here to listen to us, so that we can actually teach her to swim.

Mini-Me fall into the pool off of one of the floats. This started the whole jumping into the pool, so we had to get him some floaties.

Little Man just lookin cool.



No comments: