My Life on Earth

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Four things about Me...

Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no
particular order. The directions are at the end.

Four Jobs that I have had:
1. BioControl Microbiologist
2. Research Associate
3. Wendy's (high school)
4. Wife Mother

Four Movies I've watched More Than Once:
1. Sling blade
2. Diary of a Mad Black Woman
3. Passion
4. Lion King 1 1/2

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. 414 North Montgomery, MS
2. 214 Santa Anita, MS
3. 414 5th Avenue, MS
4. New Market, AL

Four Shows that I watch:
1. Nothing
2. Nothing
3. Family Guy
4. That 70's Show (we don't have cable)

People Who E-mail Me Regularly:
1. Mrs. Goofy
2. My Neice
3. My Nephew
4. Whitney

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Everything
2. Everything
3. Everything
4. Dark Chocolate

Four Places I Would Rather be Right Now: (not in any order)
1. Sleeping
2. vacation
3. the mountains
4. Sleeping

Four Friends I Think Will Respond:
1. Laurie
2. Mrs. Goofy
3. I don't know
4. I don't know

Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year:
1. Christmas
2. Fall Vacation
3. getting the election over with
4. Continuing to grow in Christ

RETURN DIRECTIONS:

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... And please do not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers.

Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person
who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.

No comments: