My Life on Earth

Monday, June 9, 2008

Update...

First off, Little Man's appointment with the neurologist is on July 10th. We are just praying that God provide us with all the information that we need between now and then for a quick diagnosis. We are trusting God, we must walk it.

Secondly, I have been out of today for several days with my newest children. I forgot to take their picture last night. I will try to remember to do it tomorrow night so I can post it for all to see. This beautiful children (youth adults) just came back for their Chrysalis Flight - Walk to Emmaus for Youth. God taught these kids so much. I have Godly pride for them, they stepped out into the unknown on faith, and God changed their lives forever. Their walk with Christ is stronger than it has ever been and I have faith that God is going to continue to build on this wonderful foundation.

Thirdly, Chris is really enjoying to new job that he started four weeks ago. He likes the people that God has placed him around, and he enjoys the work that he is doing as well.

God is keeping us busy, but we are loving it. Chris will be working the upcoming Men's Walk and I will be working the upcoming Women's walk (both in September), the stuff with Jonah, and supporting all our new children (five in all). What blesses God has bestowed on us.

No comments: