My Life on Earth

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Remodeling Update Part II


Last night, the hubby helped me get the grout down. Well, let me rephase that, I put the grout down, he kept bring me my buckets of clean water to wipe the floor back down with to get it clean.

As you can tell, we went with a gray grout; some what of a medium shade of gray, we did not want it to be too light. I am going to Lowe's today to get the baseboards so the hubby can start getting those back in so hopefully we (he) can get the toilet and sinks in this weekend. The medicine cabinets will go up after the sinks, then the final touch will be the new lights. The hubby will have to do some electrical work for that to happened. Hopefully it won't take too long to get to that work. I don't know though, he has some work to do at the church.

No comments: