My Life on Earth

Friday, October 3, 2008

My favorite things right now...

As most of you know, I have favorites of things, song, scripture, food, etc that changes pretty regularly. So today I thought I would share a few of my favorites.

Passage of scripture - the parable of the talents found in Matthew 25.

Song - Use Me (see the lyrics in a previous post; the hubby is working on that one for me)

Quote - "Love each other." - Jesus

Person - Hubby, that one never changes, praises God

Hobby - Scrapbooking

Relaxation - Sitting quietly with God on my back patio

Noise - the amazing sound of many in prayer

Creation - the beauty of the sky

Place - Coronini, Romania, the quiet and stillness of life

Learning something new

Food - Jalapeno thickburger


Just a little more incite into me.


No comments: