My Life on Earth

Monday, August 16, 2010

Funny...

I walk pass Mini-Me's bedroom. He is under his sheets with his head covered. I walk down stairs. I see the bar chair fallen on to the aquarium. I pick it up, and go back upstairs to Mini-Me's room.

Conversation goes like this (with Mini-Me still under the sheets):

Mommy: What are you doing?
Mini-Me: Hiding.
Mommy: Why are you hiding?
Mini-Me: Because I want too.
Mommy: Why do you want to hid?
Mini-Me: So daddy can't find me.
Mommy: Why don't you want daddy to find you?
Mini-Me: I don't want him to spank my hinny.
Mommy: Why would daddy spank your hinny?
Mini-Me: Becuase the chair fell.
Mommy: Oh, okay (trying not to laugh)

Little did he know, his cuteness kept him out of trouble, becuase he dented the aqaurium stand pretty bad and dented the bar chair as well. Apparently, he was sitting under the chair which we tell him not to do a lot. I guess we don't know what we are talking about.

No comments: