My Life on Earth

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Amazing Hubby

For those of you who are married, do you ever really stop and think about what God has blessed you with in your husband.


This is what God gave me... A man of strong convictions... A best friend... A man who cares for me and about me... Loves me as Christ loves me... He is my daily picture of God... If you were to ask me when I was the closest to God this week, most of the time the answer would be when the hubby did this... He praises God... He talks to God... He talks about God with me... He sees me as a gift from God... He tells me I am perfect and means it... His pleasure comes from my pleasure... A great dad... Patient... Head of household, I don't have to be... A picture of Christ to our children... Soft spoken, unless it is the time to not be... Focused... Thoughtful... Loving... Tender heart... God loves me though him daily...

I could go on all day. I just felt the need to tell others just how wonderful he is, and how God blesses me daily through him.

No comments: